Mockingjay Power
WARNING!!!
This site may include SPOILERS for the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Anything that includes spoilers will hopefully be marked so, but the staff can't be positive this is the case.
Remember, you were warned.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mockingjay Power
WARNING!!!
This site may include SPOILERS for the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Anything that includes spoilers will hopefully be marked so, but the staff can't be positive this is the case.
Remember, you were warned.
Mockingjay Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey

2 posters

Go down

hey Empty hey

Post by Rueamandla Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:35 pm

Hi guys! I'm new to this site, but not at all new to rp. Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I tend to go around and look for brand new forums, and then help get them active. If I really like the site, then I'll stick around. I will try to advertise for this site and get as many new members as possible, after all inactive sites are no fun! my username, Rueamandla is made up of two parts. The first part, Rue, is after the character Rue form the hunger games and amandla is after the actress who played Rue, her name is amandla. So anyway I hope we can be friends! I love you I love you I love you
Rueamandla
Rueamandla
PEACEKEEPER
PEACEKEEPER

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

hey Empty Re: hey

Post by Katniss Run Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Hi!
Welcome, and thank you for already having a completed character sheet in. I'll check that out in just a moment. You have an awesome username, by the way. I like Rue too!
Katniss Run
Katniss Run
CAPITOL PRESIDENT
CAPITOL PRESIDENT

Female Posts : 23

https://mockingjaypower.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

hey Empty Re: hey

Post by Rueamandla Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:24 am

Thank you!
I'm so glad this got accepted.
Rueamandla