Mockingjay Power
WARNING!!!
This site may include SPOILERS for the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Anything that includes spoilers will hopefully be marked so, but the staff can't be positive this is the case.
Remember, you were warned.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mockingjay Power
WARNING!!!
This site may include SPOILERS for the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Anything that includes spoilers will hopefully be marked so, but the staff can't be positive this is the case.
Remember, you were warned.
Mockingjay Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOP TEN Changes they made in The Movies: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2! (SPOILERS!)

2 posters

Go down

TOP TEN Changes they made in The Movies: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2! (SPOILERS!) Empty TOP TEN Changes they made in The Movies: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2! (SPOILERS!)

Post by LollyDollz Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:57 am

I noticed a lot of changes, so here we go. the order isn't significant:

10. Haymitch reads a letter from Plutarch- In the book Plutarch says it all himself. Why? The actor who played Plutarch, Phillip Seymour Hoffman died during the movie. ):
9. Haymitch convinces District 13 to go get Peeta- In the book Finnick does it. Why? Who knows.
8. Katniss tells Finnick about how the "Crazy cat" game reminds here of Peeta/Katniss and Finnick/Annie- In the book Katniss thinks it to herself. Why? In movies, people tend to say things as supposed to think them.
7. In the epilogue, Katniss talks to her little baby- In the book, she thinks it. Why? Same reason as #8.
6. They stay with Tigris for only one night- In the book they stay for a while and she even gives them food. Why? Oh, well, probably to make it shorter.
5. There's no Greasy Sae (As far as I can tell)- In the book she works in the kitchen of District 13 and goes with Katniss to District 12 at the end to make sure she eats. Why? Well, they cut out a bunch of people. probably didn't want to bother to hire more actors.
4. Katniss doesn't sing while she's stuck in her old room after she has killed President Coin- In the book all she does is sing. Why? Maybe they were afraid the movie would get too long if they included it.
3. Messalla is killed by mutts- In the book he's melted to death right before the Meat Grinder. Why? To make it less gory and shorter.
2. Leeg 2 died after Peeta arrived- In the book he arrives to replace her. Why? Maybe they wanted more Peeta, who knows?
1. Effie Trinket and Haymitch kiss!!- I freaked when I saw this, there's nothing like this in the book. Why? Yes, Francis Lawrence, Why?
LollyDollz
LollyDollz

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN Changes they made in The Movies: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2! (SPOILERS!) Empty Re: TOP TEN Changes they made in The Movies: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2! (SPOILERS!)

Post by Katniss Run Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:38 am

Cool!
I like all of your Top-Tens so far!
I was wondering if perhaps you would like to moderate your very own top ten forum, because if you want that I can make one for you.
Please let me know.
Katniss Run
Katniss Run
CAPITOL PRESIDENT
CAPITOL PRESIDENT

https://mockingjaypower.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TOP TEN Changes they made in The Movies: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2! (SPOILERS!) Empty Re: TOP TEN Changes they made in The Movies: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2! (SPOILERS!)

Post by LollyDollz Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:23 pm

OOOHH!! Yes!!
Thank you so much, Katniss Run, I can't wait!
LollyDollz
LollyDollz

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss Run Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:30 pm

Okay, coming right up...
Katniss Run
Katniss Run
CAPITOL PRESIDENT
CAPITOL PRESIDENT

https://mockingjaypower.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down